- Don’t worry about booking tickets or paying an entrance fee. A visit to this beautiful square is free!
- You can choose to opt for a free, self-guided tour from the Trevi Fountain to Piazza Navona.
- The square is surrounded by cafes and restaurants, a wonderful place to grab a drink or a bite.
- The famous markets at Piazza Navona can’t be missed, especially if you decide to go there during the Christmas period.
- The square is full of impressive monuments and works, so take the time to admire them.
- You could also visit the ruins of the Stadium of Domitian, located about 4.5 meters below street level. An underground experience of Piazza Navona costs between €4.50 - €8.50. Find more info here .