- Visiting the Pantheon is free. You don’t need tickets and you don’t have to pay an entrance fee.
- The monument is one of the most visited sights in the city. You can avoid the rush hours by going there before 10 o’clock in the morning. Once the maximum number of people in the Basilica is reached, access will be denied.
- There are no time limits for visiting the church. To fully admire the work you’ll need at least half an hour to a maximum of an hour and a half.
- Admission to the Pantheon is granted up to 15 minutes before closing time. You can check the current opening hours via this website .
- Remember that the Pantheon is a religious place. Therefore, take into account the clothes you’re wearing (avoid bare shoulders, for example) and don’t use your cell phone.
- To attend the tradition of the rose petal rain, it’s recommended to be there before 9:30 a.m. (one hour before Mass begins) with regard to the crowds.